RMG unveils digital drive for HSBC-backed China exhibition
LONDON - RMG Connect has created a digital campaign for HSBC, promoting the global bank's sponsorship of the Victoria & Albert Museum's China Design Now exhibition, which opens March 15.
The digital campaign work features an interactive banner depicting a fortune cookie under the headline, "Chinese?'. The banner tells viewers the fortune cookie is an American invention, before directing them to the V&A China Design Now site.
The HSBC-sponsored exhibition, which runs from March 15 to July 13 at London's V&A, explores China's rapid economic expansion and development of its architecture and design in its major cities, including Beijing's Olympic stadium.
The exhibition will also attempt to deconstruct stereotypical beliefs about the country by showcasing China's modern design and art scene.
RMG Connect's campaign complements above-the-line and outdoor elements, which have been created by sister ad agency JWT.
Dave Woods, executive creative director at RMG Connect, said: "Chinese culture is staggering in its depth and breadth. It also throws up numerous surprises.
"In keeping with the idea of challenging stereotypes, we've created a digital and ambient campaign that pushes public perceptions."
RMG is also working on an ambient activity to be revealed later this month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...