Experian wins Abbey mortgage and loans brief
LONDON - Abbey has appointed Experian to help it beat the downturn in mortgage and loan applications.
Experian's Integrated Marketing division has secured a brief to drive customer marketing campaigns for mortgages and loans offered by Abbey's retail banking division.
The company will provide Abbey with technology and data to create multi-channel campaigns aimed at customers.
The campaigns will be planned centrally using Experian Fusion, the campaign management system. It will also use Experian consultants to help create a tailored modelling programme.
News of the appointment comes just a week after the Council of Mortgage Lenders revealed figures showing that the number of new loans to homebuyers fell to their lowest level in nine years in January 2008.
It has also been reported today that levels of people asking for advice about meeting mortgage repayments is on the rise, up 35% compared with last year, according to figures compiled by the Citizens Advice Bureau for the BBC.
Simon Hughes, senior marketing manager for Abbey, said: "By adopting Experian Fusion and working closely with its consultants, we will be in an excellent position to further fuel our mortgage and loan products' growth in an increasingly competitive market."
Abbey is owned by Spanish bank Santander.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London