Whitewater creates donor site for SolarAid
LONDON - Direct marketing agency Whitewater has rolled out an online fundraising site to support the launch of SolarAid, a new charity set up to provide renewable energy sources in some of the world's poorest communities.
Whitewater has created a website for SolarAid, which allows visitors to contribute to specific projects and speak directly with the charity about its work through blogs and videos.
SolarAid said the site enabled donors to choose specific projects visitors wanted to contribute towards, which includes funding solar power technology for communities in Malawi, Bolivia, Chile and Tanzania, for lighting, irrigation and schools.
Whitewater, which also handles accounts for NSPCC, RNLI and MS Society, said the work aimed to put donor support at the heart of the site by enabling visitors to choose which projects they wished to support.
Nick Sireau, director of SolarAid, said: "SolarAid's new website puts our donors directly in touch with our programmes, giving them unprecedented access to what is happening on the ground.
"Thanks to Whitewater's groundbreaking approach to digital marketing, we hope to pioneer a new form of fundraising that will change the way charities relate to their donors and beneficiaries."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London