Whitewater creates donor site for SolarAid
LONDON - Direct marketing agency Whitewater has rolled out an online fundraising site to support the launch of SolarAid, a new charity set up to provide renewable energy sources in some of the world's poorest communities.
Whitewater has created a website for SolarAid, which allows visitors to contribute to specific projects and speak directly with the charity about its work through blogs and videos.
SolarAid said the site enabled donors to choose specific projects visitors wanted to contribute towards, which includes funding solar power technology for communities in Malawi, Bolivia, Chile and Tanzania, for lighting, irrigation and schools.
Whitewater, which also handles accounts for NSPCC, RNLI and MS Society, said the work aimed to put donor support at the heart of the site by enabling visitors to choose which projects they wished to support.
Nick Sireau, director of SolarAid, said: "SolarAid's new website puts our donors directly in touch with our programmes, giving them unprecedented access to what is happening on the ground.
"Thanks to Whitewater's groundbreaking approach to digital marketing, we hope to pioneer a new form of fundraising that will change the way charities relate to their donors and beneficiaries."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London