Titan Outdoor retains Virgin Trains contract
LONDON - Titan Outdoor has kept hold of its Virgin Trains West Coast mainline contract, having signed a four-year extension worth over £5m.
Titan has been Virgin Trains' sales partner since 2000 and has doubled the contract's revenues over the last three years.
It also installed a giant LED Transvision screen at Birmingham, which Virgin Trains' executive commercial director Graham Leech hailed as a "big success".
Leech said: "Virgin Trains are delighted to have agreed a four-year extension with Titan Outdoor. Our review of the market shows that Titan are best placed to deliver strong revenue growth within the transport sector."
Jon Slatkin, chief executive of Titan, said: "We are extremely excited about the potential for the four years to come and are currently reviewing opportunities for development and digital expansion across the estate."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London