Design Bridge revamps Green Transport's identity
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has developed a fun identity for The Green Transport Company, to make its school bus service more appealing to kids.
The Green Transport Company's mission is to lower the number of carbon-heavy cars on the roads.
Since the school run is one of the biggest contributors to short highly polluting journeys in the UK, the company operates a bespoke school bus service and private hire business to cut pollution and reduce traffic congestion.
The company briefed Design Bridge to create an identity that was fun and engaging and made its Green Bus a cool environment for kids, without losing credibility for parents and schools.
Design Bridge said that it used its experience of marketing to kids to give all touch-points a young, edgy appeal while delivering the important environmental message.
The identity is designed to give the Green Bus attitude through livery, web and literature.
The brief included the rebranding of The Green Bus website, which has just launched.
The Green Bus claims to have encouraged 35% more pupils to use its service, removing 600 cars from the road, in just one school.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London