Design Bridge revamps Green Transport's identity
LONDON - Branding agency Design Bridge has developed a fun identity for The Green Transport Company, to make its school bus service more appealing to kids.
The Green Transport Company's mission is to lower the number of carbon-heavy cars on the roads.
Since the school run is one of the biggest contributors to short highly polluting journeys in the UK, the company operates a bespoke school bus service and private hire business to cut pollution and reduce traffic congestion.
The company briefed Design Bridge to create an identity that was fun and engaging and made its Green Bus a cool environment for kids, without losing credibility for parents and schools.
Design Bridge said that it used its experience of marketing to kids to give all touch-points a young, edgy appeal while delivering the important environmental message.
The identity is designed to give the Green Bus attitude through livery, web and literature.
The brief included the rebranding of The Green Bus website, which has just launched.
The Green Bus claims to have encouraged 35% more pupils to use its service, removing 600 cars from the road, in just one school.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60K - £75K + benefits, Central London