BlinkBox deal brings Baywatch and Dangermouse to web
LONDON - FreemantleMedia Enterprises has made content including 'Baywatch' and 'Dangermouse' available to users of internet TV website blinkBox.
The deal will give blinkBox access to over 160 titles, starting next month. Other popular shows include 'Button Moon', 'Rainbow' and 'Count Duckula'. Users will be able to watch clips as well as rent or buy shows.
In addition to purchasing and downloading films and TV shows, blinkBox.com allows visitors to post film and TV clips, add a personalised message and send it to a friend's mobile or PC.
The site has signed content deals with the likes of Warner Brothers, Universal and Paramount and has access to films such as 'Psycho', 'The Big Lebowski' and 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'.
Pete Kalhan, senior vice-president of home entertainment and archive sales at FME said: "Fans can now not only download classic programmes but also interact with their favourite scenes -- something no other website lets them do. It's a fantastic fit for us and our consumers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London