BlinkBox deal brings Baywatch and Dangermouse to web
LONDON - FreemantleMedia Enterprises has made content including 'Baywatch' and 'Dangermouse' available to users of internet TV website blinkBox.
The deal will give blinkBox access to over 160 titles, starting next month. Other popular shows include 'Button Moon', 'Rainbow' and 'Count Duckula'. Users will be able to watch clips as well as rent or buy shows.
In addition to purchasing and downloading films and TV shows, blinkBox.com allows visitors to post film and TV clips, add a personalised message and send it to a friend's mobile or PC.
The site has signed content deals with the likes of Warner Brothers, Universal and Paramount and has access to films such as 'Psycho', 'The Big Lebowski' and 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'.
Pete Kalhan, senior vice-president of home entertainment and archive sales at FME said: "Fans can now not only download classic programmes but also interact with their favourite scenes -- something no other website lets them do. It's a fantastic fit for us and our consumers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham