Publicis expands Digitas network in South Asia
LONDON - Publicis Groupe has rebranded Solutions, its India and Singapore-based marketing services arm, as Solutions Digitas as part of the expansion of its Digitas global network.
The new entity will combine Solutions' regional leadership with Digitas' global reach and business development resources.
Solutions Digitas will be headed by Solutions' founders Srikant Sastri, managing director, and Kanika Mathur, director and president. They will report to Alan Rutherford, CEO of Digitas Global.
Solutions Digitas will continue to service Solutions' existing clients as well as offering an Indian service for its global clients.
The company will also develop its Prodigious division, a stand alone digital asset production company, servicing Publicis Groupe agencies and clients.
Headquartered in New Delhi, it will operate in six cities in India -- Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata, as well as in Singapore.
The launch of Solutions Digitas is part of a move to strengthen Digitas' presence in Asia and reinforce Publicis Groupe's commitment to expanding digital into emerging markets.
According to Rutherford: "This decisive step once again illustrates our commitment to establishing a cutting-edge international digital network."
Sastri said: "Our goal now is to become a leading digital agency in India as well as India's top marketing services agency. The match in corporate culture is one of the key reasons I am confident we can achieve this."
Solutions was founded in 1995 and was acquired by Publicis Groupe in 2005.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London