Omnicom names Spiegel as CEO of OMG Digital
NEW YORK - Omnicom Media Group has appointed Matt Spiegel, founder of Resolution Media, as CEO of Omnicom Media Group Digital.
Spiegel is founder and CEO of OMG search specialist Resolution Media. He will be succeeded at Resolution Media by Dave Gould who has been promoted from senior vice-president to president.
He takes up his new position next week and will report to Daryl Simm, CEO of Omnicom Media Group. He will have global responsibility for digital across all OMG companies.
In addition to leading digital initiatives across OMG, Spiegel will also have reporting responsibility for digital investment, product development and digital analytics. Resolution Media and emerging media firm Next will also report to Spiegel.
OMG, which is estimated to oversee around $2bn in digital media spend, said its digital growth stemmed from the integration of digital strategy into its client teams at its media buying agencies OMD and PHD.
Simm said: "This ensures that all our clients have access to the very best capabilities in digital. Matt has an outstanding profile to lead this effort, including an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done, the experience of over a decade in digital media, and an understanding of our clients' needs."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)