WPP's G2 buys Indian CRM agency
NEW YORK - WPP-owned G2 Worldwide has acquired a majority stake in Indian relationship marketing specialist Chateaux Hospitality.
The deal, which is subject to regulatory approval, will enable G2 to extend its reach into India's direct marketing and customer relationship management industry.
Chateaux Hospitality, which operates in India under the name Rams, is headquartered in Gurgoan and has offices in Mumbai and Bangalore.
The agency's clients include American Express, GE, GlaxoSmithKline, Nestle and Eli Lilly.
Its unaudited revenues for the year ending March 31 2007 were INR123.3m (£1.56m) and its gross assets were valued at INR211.2m (£2.67m). It was founded in 1998 and employs 148 people.
G2 Worldwide is a global marketing network that specialises in digital, direct and in-store marketing and design. It is part of WPP's Grey Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London