WPP's G2 buys Indian CRM agency
NEW YORK - WPP-owned G2 Worldwide has acquired a majority stake in Indian relationship marketing specialist Chateaux Hospitality.
The deal, which is subject to regulatory approval, will enable G2 to extend its reach into India's direct marketing and customer relationship management industry.
Chateaux Hospitality, which operates in India under the name Rams, is headquartered in Gurgoan and has offices in Mumbai and Bangalore.
The agency's clients include American Express, GE, GlaxoSmithKline, Nestle and Eli Lilly.
Its unaudited revenues for the year ending March 31 2007 were INR123.3m (£1.56m) and its gross assets were valued at INR211.2m (£2.67m). It was founded in 1998 and employs 148 people.
G2 Worldwide is a global marketing network that specialises in digital, direct and in-store marketing and design. It is part of WPP's Grey Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London