WWAV scoops FirstPlus account
LONDON - Loans company FirstPlus has hired WWAV Rapp Collins as its new marketing agency, replacing incumbent EHS Brann after more than three years.
A television campaign produced by WWAV is expected to launch next week.
FirstPlus, which was founded in 1997, is owned by Barclays.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London