C4's 4DS wins sales contract for FilmOn.com
LONDON - Channel 4's in-house digital advertising sales agency 4DS has been appointed to handle third party online advertising for FilmOn.com, the video-streaming website where visitors can legally download films.
Under the terms of the deal, 4DS will manage third party online advertising for the website, including onsite media and sponsorship opportunities.
The newly launched website, which went live in January, has already reported 8m unique users and more than 100m page impressions in the first month alone.
The website, which is part of the independent film and production company 111Pix Group, was founded by Alki David, a billionaire businessman. David has appeared in a string of films and TV shows, including BBC One hit 'Spooks' and more recently gangster movie 'The Bank Job'.
Matt Gower, director of 4DS, said: "FilmOn is the world's largest aggregator of independent film and television content.
"It is new, exciting and versatile for the consumer and already achieves fantastic traffic levels."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London