C4's 4DS wins sales contract for FilmOn.com
LONDON - Channel 4's in-house digital advertising sales agency 4DS has been appointed to handle third party online advertising for FilmOn.com, the video-streaming website where visitors can legally download films.
Under the terms of the deal, 4DS will manage third party online advertising for the website, including onsite media and sponsorship opportunities.
The newly launched website, which went live in January, has already reported 8m unique users and more than 100m page impressions in the first month alone.
The website, which is part of the independent film and production company 111Pix Group, was founded by Alki David, a billionaire businessman. David has appeared in a string of films and TV shows, including BBC One hit 'Spooks' and more recently gangster movie 'The Bank Job'.
Matt Gower, director of 4DS, said: "FilmOn is the world's largest aggregator of independent film and television content.
"It is new, exciting and versatile for the consumer and already achieves fantastic traffic levels."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London