Balance London launches experiential division
LONDON - Integrated communications and PR agency Balance London has launched an experiential and event marketing division called Balance Live.
The Balance Live team has already worked on some leading global events including the Fifa World Cup and the Olympics, and for clients including Speedo, Bank of Scotland and Converse.
The division will service international and UK brand clients and agency partners with dedicated event campaign creation and management of brand experience, media and corporate events, promotional activities, field marketing and staffing.
Ryan Horn, managing director of Balance London, said: "The foundations are now firmly set within the integrated agency offering and we can now provide current and new clients with a more focused and dedicated event and experiential agency delivery."
Balance has appointed Mark Williams as new business director of Balance Live.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire