Balance London launches experiential division
LONDON - Integrated communications and PR agency Balance London has launched an experiential and event marketing division called Balance Live.
The Balance Live team has already worked on some leading global events including the Fifa World Cup and the Olympics, and for clients including Speedo, Bank of Scotland and Converse.
The division will service international and UK brand clients and agency partners with dedicated event campaign creation and management of brand experience, media and corporate events, promotional activities, field marketing and staffing.
Ryan Horn, managing director of Balance London, said: "The foundations are now firmly set within the integrated agency offering and we can now provide current and new clients with a more focused and dedicated event and experiential agency delivery."
Balance has appointed Mark Williams as new business director of Balance Live.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London