Balance London launches experiential division
LONDON - Integrated communications and PR agency Balance London has launched an experiential and event marketing division called Balance Live.
The Balance Live team has already worked on some leading global events including the Fifa World Cup and the Olympics, and for clients including Speedo, Bank of Scotland and Converse.
The division will service international and UK brand clients and agency partners with dedicated event campaign creation and management of brand experience, media and corporate events, promotional activities, field marketing and staffing.
Ryan Horn, managing director of Balance London, said: "The foundations are now firmly set within the integrated agency offering and we can now provide current and new clients with a more focused and dedicated event and experiential agency delivery."
Balance has appointed Mark Williams as new business director of Balance Live.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London