Barnett promoted to managing director of Comperio Research
LONDON - IMG's research arm Comperio has appointed Iain Barnett as managing director, following a spell in Australia setting up the company's new office.
In his new role as managing director, Barnett will report to Andrew Wildblood, senior vice-president of IMG Media.
Barnett, who is a veteran at Comperio having joined in 1997, will oversee the company's global network of offices.
Wildblood said: "His commitment to the company over the past 11 years has enabled him to play a central role in making Comperio the successful brand that it is today."
Comperio Research is a full-service market research agency specialising in sport, sponsorship, event, tourism and media sectors.
As a division of IMG, Comperio has access to an international network of 60 offices in 30 countries. Its clients include Le Mans, Wimbledon Championshipsand the Red Bull Air Race.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London