Barnett promoted to managing director of Comperio Research
LONDON - IMG's research arm Comperio has appointed Iain Barnett as managing director, following a spell in Australia setting up the company's new office.
In his new role as managing director, Barnett will report to Andrew Wildblood, senior vice-president of IMG Media.
Barnett, who is a veteran at Comperio having joined in 1997, will oversee the company's global network of offices.
Wildblood said: "His commitment to the company over the past 11 years has enabled him to play a central role in making Comperio the successful brand that it is today."
Comperio Research is a full-service market research agency specialising in sport, sponsorship, event, tourism and media sectors.
As a division of IMG, Comperio has access to an international network of 60 offices in 30 countries. Its clients include Le Mans, Wimbledon Championshipsand the Red Bull Air Race.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London