Burnett Works unveils Barnardo's Big Toddle campaign
LONDON - Burnett Works has developed a fundraising campaign for children's charity Barnardo's to launch its 2008 Big Toddle event.
Barnardo's appointed Burnett Works in August last year, following a three-way pitch, to explore how the fundraising potential of the summer event could be developed further.
The Big Toddle is a sponsored half-mile walk for children under five, taking place over the summer in a series of localised events. It raised over £1.4m last year and Barnardo's aims to break the £2m barrier this year.
Burnett has developed a series of creative elements including concepts and copy for national and regional press ads, bus shelter and online ads, welcome and loyalty mailing packs and a How-to-Toddle pack.
The campaign has been designed to include more child-facing materials including a Big Toddle storybook that has been illustrated by children's illustrator Ian Cunliffe.
Gillian Egan, account director at Burnett Works, said: "With the target audience for the Big Toddle already close to saturation point, we've focused on how to improve the conversion rate of registrants and on increasing the average donation."
Burnett Works works exclusively in the not-for-profit sector with current clients including Cancer Research, Sightsavers International, UNHCR, Plan UK and The Camphill Family.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East