Gyro to help attract sponsors for Robson Lloyd
LONDON - Gyro International in Manchester is working with former England football captain Bryan Robson on a pro bono campaign for community sports organisation Robson Lloyd to attract sponsorship and improve brand awareness.
Robson Lloyd was established by Robson and Burscough FC chairman Chris Lloyd as a consultancy working to support grass roots sport in communities.
Gyro is providing Robson Lloyd with a brand identity and a PR and marketing campaign, which includes producing a brochure, website and branded stationery to encourage participation from local authorities, government, developers and sports clubs.
Sponsorship from Robson Lloyd funders is being used to build new facilities to establish community sports academies in support of non-league football clubs. The organisation also targets other sports clubs with a view to creating a network of sports communities.
Robson said: "We are dealing with over 30 clubs up and down the country and through marketing our brand we are certain to grow even more rapidly. We chose to work with Gyro as we're aware of its proven experience and commitment to sports development through the work done with Sports Aid."
Danny Turnball, general manager of Gyro International in Manchester, said: "The Gyro Foundation was created to give everyone a chance through supporting local communities and our sporting future. We've got lots of ideas already and I'm certain our work will get more people involved in this great project."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London