Amaury de Conde to lead Ipsos consumer goods business
NEW YORK - Ipsos has appointed TNS managing director Amaury de Conde as senior vice president and managing director of its new consumer goods Global Product Center.
Based in New York, de Conde will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's global product offer for the consumer goods sector.
He joins Ipsos from TNS, where he spent 12 years in a series of senior executive positions, including six years as managing director.
Prior to that de Conde launched a joint venture in France called Marketingscan, serving as its CEO, and spent 10 years at AC Nielsen working in the consumer packaged goods division.
Lauren Demar, CEO for Ipsos' global consumer goods division, said: "Amaury de Conde is a seasoned market researcher, bringing over 20 years of in-depth insight to our clients. His knowledge, passion and experience in consumer goods will set the right tone and pace for our recently created Global Product Center."
De Conde said: "The world of consumer goods is constantly changing and Ipsos has always been a part of making those changes come to life. Our new Global Product Center ensures that Ipsos products are not only relevant, but also leading-edge and globally applicable."
In February, Ipsos reported a revenue rise of 8.2% for 2007 to €927m (£693m), boosted by a strong performance in its European division.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London