Added Value promotes Hawkins to worldwide CEO
LONDON - Global brand and research consultancy Added Value has promoted Janine Hawkins to worldwide chief executive, replacing Angus Porter, who has been appointed group strategy director of Thomas Cook.
Hawkins, who first joined the company in 1995, said: "Added Value is a unique business that I have a real passion for. We have fantastically talented international teams and I'm looking forward to working with them to tackle our clients' future marketing challenges."
Added Value is part of Kantar Group, which is the information, insight and consultancy arm of WPP. Its clients include AT&T, Vodafone, Pepsi, SABMiller, Colgate and Allianz.
Eric Salama, chief executive of Kantar, said: "It's always nice to be able to appoint from within and on this occasion there was no need to look outside.
"Janine has demonstrated a great ability to add value to clients, a real passion for developing the people within the group and for recruiting new talent where necessary and a respect for the variety of offers and cultures which make Added Value the business it is.
"At the same time I'd like to say a huge thank you to Angus. It's been a great pleasure to work with him, and on behalf of Added Value and Kantar we all wish him well in his new role."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)