Gyro launches standalone digital business
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International has consolidated all of its digital activity into a new business unit it is calling Mighty Mouse Digital.
The new business employs a 50-strong staff and plans to offer a breadth of digital services including online marketing services, search engine optimisation, website planning, design and construction, and strategic consultancy.
As a standalone business, Mighty Mouse Digital will continue to work closely with Gyro International's existing client base on its integrated campaigns as looking for new business of its own. The agency is currently undertaking work for Virgin Atlantic and T-Mobile among many others.
Gary Brine, CEO of Gyro International, said: "The convergence of media within marketing has accelerated at an unprecedented rate. Rather than reacting impulsively, we've bided our time and taken on board all of the feedback we've received from clients. This ensures our digital strategy moving forwards allows us to maximise our skills and expertise to benefit clients and identifies a clear vision for future growth."
Jon Pollard, head of group operations at Mighty Mouse Digital, said: "The launch of Mighty Mouse Digital has been a long time coming and is testament to our commitment to digital advances in the marketing arena. There are many advantages in operating our digital services as a separate business to Gyro International, however the primary objective was to ensure all existing and future clients would benefit from a dedicated and specialist service."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London