Gyro launches standalone digital business
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International has consolidated all of its digital activity into a new business unit it is calling Mighty Mouse Digital.
The new business employs a 50-strong staff and plans to offer a breadth of digital services including online marketing services, search engine optimisation, website planning, design and construction, and strategic consultancy.
As a standalone business, Mighty Mouse Digital will continue to work closely with Gyro International's existing client base on its integrated campaigns as looking for new business of its own. The agency is currently undertaking work for Virgin Atlantic and T-Mobile among many others.
Gary Brine, CEO of Gyro International, said: "The convergence of media within marketing has accelerated at an unprecedented rate. Rather than reacting impulsively, we've bided our time and taken on board all of the feedback we've received from clients. This ensures our digital strategy moving forwards allows us to maximise our skills and expertise to benefit clients and identifies a clear vision for future growth."
Jon Pollard, head of group operations at Mighty Mouse Digital, said: "The launch of Mighty Mouse Digital has been a long time coming and is testament to our commitment to digital advances in the marketing arena. There are many advantages in operating our digital services as a separate business to Gyro International, however the primary objective was to ensure all existing and future clients would benefit from a dedicated and specialist service."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Strategy Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £100000 - £125000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - branding and integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London