Gyro launches standalone digital business
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International has consolidated all of its digital activity into a new business unit it is calling Mighty Mouse Digital.
The new business employs a 50-strong staff and plans to offer a breadth of digital services including online marketing services, search engine optimisation, website planning, design and construction, and strategic consultancy.
As a standalone business, Mighty Mouse Digital will continue to work closely with Gyro International's existing client base on its integrated campaigns as looking for new business of its own. The agency is currently undertaking work for Virgin Atlantic and T-Mobile among many others.
Gary Brine, CEO of Gyro International, said: "The convergence of media within marketing has accelerated at an unprecedented rate. Rather than reacting impulsively, we've bided our time and taken on board all of the feedback we've received from clients. This ensures our digital strategy moving forwards allows us to maximise our skills and expertise to benefit clients and identifies a clear vision for future growth."
Jon Pollard, head of group operations at Mighty Mouse Digital, said: "The launch of Mighty Mouse Digital has been a long time coming and is testament to our commitment to digital advances in the marketing arena. There are many advantages in operating our digital services as a separate business to Gyro International, however the primary objective was to ensure all existing and future clients would benefit from a dedicated and specialist service."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire