Virgin Trains confirms review of advertising account
LONDON - Virgin Trains has confirmed it is reviewing its £6m advertising account after posting a notice on the Official Journal of the European Union website earlier today.
The account has been with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 10 years.
The review also includes Virgin Rail's online and CRM accounts, currently handled by glue London and Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel respectively.
It does not include media planning and buying duties, handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
The decision to review the account marks the first full pitch the train operator has run since the company launched in 1997, after it won contracts to run the then InterCity franchises of the Cross Country and West Country trainlines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London