Virgin Trains confirms review of advertising account
LONDON - Virgin Trains has confirmed it is reviewing its £6m advertising account after posting a notice on the Official Journal of the European Union website earlier today.
The account has been with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 10 years.
The review also includes Virgin Rail's online and CRM accounts, currently handled by glue London and Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel respectively.
It does not include media planning and buying duties, handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
The decision to review the account marks the first full pitch the train operator has run since the company launched in 1997, after it won contracts to run the then InterCity franchises of the Cross Country and West Country trainlines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham