Virgin Trains confirms review of advertising account
LONDON - Virgin Trains has confirmed it is reviewing its £6m advertising account after posting a notice on the Official Journal of the European Union website earlier today.
The account has been with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for more than 10 years.
The review also includes Virgin Rail's online and CRM accounts, currently handled by glue London and Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel respectively.
It does not include media planning and buying duties, handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
The decision to review the account marks the first full pitch the train operator has run since the company launched in 1997, after it won contracts to run the then InterCity franchises of the Cross Country and West Country trainlines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London