Synovate appoints managing director to grow Gulf business
DUBAI - Synovate has moved its Central European managing director George Christodoulides to the Middle East to oversee the growth of its Gulf division.
Christodoulides joins Synovate Gulf with immediate effect, replacing Andreas Zachariou who has been promoted to executive director of consumer insight for the whole Middle East, Central and Eastern European region.
He will be responsible for the company's business in the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. He will be based in the UAE city of Dubai.
He has spent the past two years as managing director for Central Europe, covering Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Kurt Thompson, Synovate's chief executive for central and eastern Europe and the Middle East, said: "George has made a very positive contribution to Synovate, thanks to his strong management and client-service skills.
"Our immediate goal is to expand Synovate's offerings across a wider range of sectors in the Gulf, and George is ideally suited to take on this challenge."
Synovate, Aegis's global market research firm, employs more than 5,700 staff in 121 cities across 57 countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London