Synovate appoints managing director to grow Gulf business
DUBAI - Synovate has moved its Central European managing director George Christodoulides to the Middle East to oversee the growth of its Gulf division.
Christodoulides joins Synovate Gulf with immediate effect, replacing Andreas Zachariou who has been promoted to executive director of consumer insight for the whole Middle East, Central and Eastern European region.
He will be responsible for the company's business in the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. He will be based in the UAE city of Dubai.
He has spent the past two years as managing director for Central Europe, covering Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Kurt Thompson, Synovate's chief executive for central and eastern Europe and the Middle East, said: "George has made a very positive contribution to Synovate, thanks to his strong management and client-service skills.
"Our immediate goal is to expand Synovate's offerings across a wider range of sectors in the Gulf, and George is ideally suited to take on this challenge."
Synovate, Aegis's global market research firm, employs more than 5,700 staff in 121 cities across 57 countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London