Euro RSCG hires Leagas Delaney's Mark Gerrard
LONDON - Mark Gerrard, head of client services at Leagas Delaney, is leaving the agency after 12 years to run Euro RSCG's Peugeot account.
Gerrard, who had overall responsibility for Leagas Delaney's Emirates and Goodyear Dunlop Tyres accounts, is to take up a similar role at Euro RSCG for Peugeot.
It is understood Gerrard will also work on a separate account at Euro RSCG, which has struck a rich vein of new-business success.
Earlier this week, the Havas-owned agency landed a place on the coveted Pernod Ricard advertising roster, to handle creative duties on Scottish whiskey brand Chivas Regal. Other wins include McDonald's, L'Oreal and Jaguar.
Euro RSCG confirmed the appointment. Leagas Delaney declined to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London