Euro RSCG hires Leagas Delaney's Mark Gerrard
LONDON - Mark Gerrard, head of client services at Leagas Delaney, is leaving the agency after 12 years to run Euro RSCG's Peugeot account.
Gerrard, who had overall responsibility for Leagas Delaney's Emirates and Goodyear Dunlop Tyres accounts, is to take up a similar role at Euro RSCG for Peugeot.
It is understood Gerrard will also work on a separate account at Euro RSCG, which has struck a rich vein of new-business success.
Earlier this week, the Havas-owned agency landed a place on the coveted Pernod Ricard advertising roster, to handle creative duties on Scottish whiskey brand Chivas Regal. Other wins include McDonald's, L'Oreal and Jaguar.
Euro RSCG confirmed the appointment. Leagas Delaney declined to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham