Euro RSCG hires Leagas Delaney's Mark Gerrard
LONDON - Mark Gerrard, head of client services at Leagas Delaney, is leaving the agency after 12 years to run Euro RSCG's Peugeot account.
Gerrard, who had overall responsibility for Leagas Delaney's Emirates and Goodyear Dunlop Tyres accounts, is to take up a similar role at Euro RSCG for Peugeot.
It is understood Gerrard will also work on a separate account at Euro RSCG, which has struck a rich vein of new-business success.
Earlier this week, the Havas-owned agency landed a place on the coveted Pernod Ricard advertising roster, to handle creative duties on Scottish whiskey brand Chivas Regal. Other wins include McDonald's, L'Oreal and Jaguar.
Euro RSCG confirmed the appointment. Leagas Delaney declined to comment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London