Bounty.com redesigns and invests in content
LONDON - Parenting website Bounty.com is redesigning and adding over £300,000 worth of new content in the next 12 months to ensure continued user loyalty from its members.
The content strategy includes new video content, increased geographically localised content, investment in foreign language information, as well as content that specifically addresses topics requested by Bounty.com's users, such as support for working mums and healthy eating advice for pregnant women, babies and toddlers.
"At the same time, we are also responding to our members' feedback and will begin to provide more content for working mums and advice around healthy eating for the family as we continue to evolve our content in response to users' wants and needs."
Bounty.com, which was launched in 2000, is the online channel of the Bounty parenting club, which has more than 2.1m members. The site has over 800,000 registered members who make over 18,000 posts a day on its forums.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1