Bounty.com redesigns and invests in content
LONDON - Parenting website Bounty.com is redesigning and adding over £300,000 worth of new content in the next 12 months to ensure continued user loyalty from its members.
The content strategy includes new video content, increased geographically localised content, investment in foreign language information, as well as content that specifically addresses topics requested by Bounty.com's users, such as support for working mums and healthy eating advice for pregnant women, babies and toddlers.
"At the same time, we are also responding to our members' feedback and will begin to provide more content for working mums and advice around healthy eating for the family as we continue to evolve our content in response to users' wants and needs."
Bounty.com, which was launched in 2000, is the online channel of the Bounty parenting club, which has more than 2.1m members. The site has over 800,000 registered members who make over 18,000 posts a day on its forums.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)