Prospect Swetenhams launches B2B data tool
LONDON - Prospect Swetenhams has launched a business-to-business data system called The Invaluable Prospect.
The product has been developed after 12 months' research into the complexities of organisational buying structures and relationships between the 4m businesses in the UK.
It uses a unique matching process which can identify a far greater number of quality leads than more conventional "linear" matching.
Similarly, the corporate linkage product uses a unique blend of computer algorithms and tele-verification to enable the identification of companies with multiple sites.
It can also identify groups that are not linked by registration numbers or financial groupings -- something which the company says has been near impossible with "conventional" techniques.
Annette Holmes, managing director of Prospect Swetenhams and Market Monitor, said: "The Invaluable Prospect... uses a combination of the best data, within a new database structure based on sophisticated analytical techniques to identify the optimum target group for each and every client.
"For years B2B marketers have been looking for data modelling which is as sophisticated as that for B2C markets, but unless they had six figure budgets this couldn't be done -- until now.
"The Invaluable Prospect delivers a complete solution at an affordable price for SMEs and PLCs alike."
The Invaluable Prospect universe includes enhanced data from Companies House, public sector data sources, Thomson Directories and tele-verified contact data from Market Monitor.
Prospect Swetenhams claims that this will create an ideal platform on which to carry out high-level customer analysis and prospecting using a unique set of data tools.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London