Prospect Swetenhams launches B2B data tool
LONDON - Prospect Swetenhams has launched a business-to-business data system called The Invaluable Prospect.
The product has been developed after 12 months' research into the complexities of organisational buying structures and relationships between the 4m businesses in the UK.
It uses a unique matching process which can identify a far greater number of quality leads than more conventional "linear" matching.
Similarly, the corporate linkage product uses a unique blend of computer algorithms and tele-verification to enable the identification of companies with multiple sites.
It can also identify groups that are not linked by registration numbers or financial groupings -- something which the company says has been near impossible with "conventional" techniques.
Annette Holmes, managing director of Prospect Swetenhams and Market Monitor, said: "The Invaluable Prospect... uses a combination of the best data, within a new database structure based on sophisticated analytical techniques to identify the optimum target group for each and every client.
"For years B2B marketers have been looking for data modelling which is as sophisticated as that for B2C markets, but unless they had six figure budgets this couldn't be done -- until now.
"The Invaluable Prospect delivers a complete solution at an affordable price for SMEs and PLCs alike."
The Invaluable Prospect universe includes enhanced data from Companies House, public sector data sources, Thomson Directories and tele-verified contact data from Market Monitor.
Prospect Swetenhams claims that this will create an ideal platform on which to carry out high-level customer analysis and prospecting using a unique set of data tools.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London