Lloyds TSB unveils direct pushes for Corporate Markets division
LONDON - Lloyds TSB is launching a direct marketing campaign that combines new media and post to raise awareness of its Corporate Markets division.
The bank worked with the Royal Mail and Sony DADC to create an interactive CD that is personalised and tailored for each of its 10 Corporate Market regions across the UK.
The CDs, which will be sent to prospective customers, contain customer interviews, local case studies and local contact details that inform the recipients about the division's capabilities.
It also aims to encourage prospects to book appointments with their local relationship directors via an online booking form.
The case studies and customer testimonials found on the CD mirror those showcased in Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets' current "Capabilities" advertising campaign, which has been rolled out nationwide.
Ryan Haylock, project manager and assistant marketing manager for Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets, said: "We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer communications and experience has taught us that personalisation is key to connect with customers and prospects.
"This individual, tailored approach works well with the relationship approach that we adopt for corporate banking, and we hope this will deliver real results for our locally based, relationship banking teams."
There will also be follow-up email and telemarketing after the CD mailing.
The Royal Mail and Sony DADC used their Personalised Integrated Media software to create the CDs for Lloyds TSB. The software allows companies to include information for a wide range of customers but program it so that content is tailored to individual recipients.
Antony Miller, head of media development at Royal Mail, said: "This revolutionary marketing solution fuses traditional post and digital media, enabling businesses to reach their customers with a truly personalised communication that is accountable and measurable."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall