Agency launch offers services for businesses targeting Europe
LONDON - Entrepreneur Jim Hart has launched The European Marketing Agency to provide clients with pan-European marketing and communications services from a UK base in West Yorkshire.
Hart, who has more than 13 years' experience in direct marketing, has already set up a business that exports to Europe, IT asset management specialist Europlus Direct.
TEMA's services range from direct marketing to multilingual website design and inbound call handling.
Hart, who is managing director, has brought in Carl Hopkins, the former chairman of direct agency JDA, as a consultant with a view to becoming a non-executive director later this year.
Patrick Kavanagh, the account director, has worked in experiential marketing for clients including Coca-Cola, Unilever and Campbells.
Hart said: "With TEMA, we hope to take away the pain of exporting and marketing into mainland Europe and help unravel the complexities of language, culture and law often faced by UK businesses when looking to expand.
"Whether it's developing an e-marketing campaign that adheres to Spanish regulations or sourcing pan-European databases, we have the knowledge and expertise to help companies expand on a global scale."
Launch clients include European holiday specialist Siblu and Salts Custom Tailors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands
- New Business Manager - creative agency Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London