Agency launch offers services for businesses targeting Europe
LONDON - Entrepreneur Jim Hart has launched The European Marketing Agency to provide clients with pan-European marketing and communications services from a UK base in West Yorkshire.
Hart, who has more than 13 years' experience in direct marketing, has already set up a business that exports to Europe, IT asset management specialist Europlus Direct.
TEMA's services range from direct marketing to multilingual website design and inbound call handling.
Hart, who is managing director, has brought in Carl Hopkins, the former chairman of direct agency JDA, as a consultant with a view to becoming a non-executive director later this year.
Patrick Kavanagh, the account director, has worked in experiential marketing for clients including Coca-Cola, Unilever and Campbells.
Hart said: "With TEMA, we hope to take away the pain of exporting and marketing into mainland Europe and help unravel the complexities of language, culture and law often faced by UK businesses when looking to expand.
"Whether it's developing an e-marketing campaign that adheres to Spanish regulations or sourcing pan-European databases, we have the knowledge and expertise to help companies expand on a global scale."
Launch clients include European holiday specialist Siblu and Salts Custom Tailors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA