ITV appoints Lee Bartlett as global content MD
LONDON - ITV has given Dawn Airey's old job of managing director of global content to Lee Bartlett, who has been filling in since Airey left in April.
Bartlett joined the global content division as chief operating officer at the start of April, and was immediately and unexpectedly elevated to acting managing director when Airey quit on April 29 to join Five.
He joined ITV from Fox Broadcasting, where he managed the production and business affairs departments, overseeing a programme budget of $1bn.
He will report to John Cresswell, ITV's chief operating officer, who said the appointment came after a thorough executive search process.
Cresswell said: "The appointment of Lee Bartlett on a permanent basis really does put the 'global' into global content.
"To meet the objectives of the turnaround plan and deliver 360 degree value to our content properties, we need executives with proven experience of the international market."
Under ITV's turnaround plan announced in September 2007 its global content division was set the target of doubling revenues to £1.2bn by 2012.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)