ITV appoints Lee Bartlett as global content MD
LONDON - ITV has given Dawn Airey's old job of managing director of global content to Lee Bartlett, who has been filling in since Airey left in April.
Bartlett joined the global content division as chief operating officer at the start of April, and was immediately and unexpectedly elevated to acting managing director when Airey quit on April 29 to join Five.
He joined ITV from Fox Broadcasting, where he managed the production and business affairs departments, overseeing a programme budget of $1bn.
He will report to John Cresswell, ITV's chief operating officer, who said the appointment came after a thorough executive search process.
Cresswell said: "The appointment of Lee Bartlett on a permanent basis really does put the 'global' into global content.
"To meet the objectives of the turnaround plan and deliver 360 degree value to our content properties, we need executives with proven experience of the international market."
Under ITV's turnaround plan announced in September 2007 its global content division was set the target of doubling revenues to £1.2bn by 2012.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1