Synovate appoints Jackson as head of public sector team
LONDON - Synovate UK has appointed Nigel Jackson as head of its public sector, charities and transport industry sector team.
Jackson joins the Aegis-owned market research firm from Dr Foster Intelligence where he was research services director.
He has over 20 years of research experience with particular expertise in social exclusion, health and social care research.
During his career Jackson has worked across a range of public policy issues and has extensive experience in qualitative and quantitative methods, and deliberative and collaborative consultation.
In his new role he will be tasked with both client and team development.
Michelle Norman, CEO of Synovate UK, said: "Our Public sector, charities and transport research team is expanding. Nigel's past experience and keen interest in policy research as well as social marketing and communications development will be of great value to this team and our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Berkshire
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire