Synovate appoints Jackson as head of public sector team
LONDON - Synovate UK has appointed Nigel Jackson as head of its public sector, charities and transport industry sector team.
Jackson joins the Aegis-owned market research firm from Dr Foster Intelligence where he was research services director.
He has over 20 years of research experience with particular expertise in social exclusion, health and social care research.
During his career Jackson has worked across a range of public policy issues and has extensive experience in qualitative and quantitative methods, and deliberative and collaborative consultation.
In his new role he will be tasked with both client and team development.
Michelle Norman, CEO of Synovate UK, said: "Our Public sector, charities and transport research team is expanding. Nigel's past experience and keen interest in policy research as well as social marketing and communications development will be of great value to this team and our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London