Synovate appoints Jackson as head of public sector team
LONDON - Synovate UK has appointed Nigel Jackson as head of its public sector, charities and transport industry sector team.
Jackson joins the Aegis-owned market research firm from Dr Foster Intelligence where he was research services director.
He has over 20 years of research experience with particular expertise in social exclusion, health and social care research.
During his career Jackson has worked across a range of public policy issues and has extensive experience in qualitative and quantitative methods, and deliberative and collaborative consultation.
In his new role he will be tasked with both client and team development.
Michelle Norman, CEO of Synovate UK, said: "Our Public sector, charities and transport research team is expanding. Nigel's past experience and keen interest in policy research as well as social marketing and communications development will be of great value to this team and our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester