StrawberryFrog Amsterdam rebrands as Amsterdam Worldwide
LONDON - StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, the full-service advertising and branding agency, has rebranded as Amsterdam Worldwide.
The name change does not affect StrawberryFrog's New York, Tokyo and Sao Paulo operations, which have been run as separate business entities to Amsterdam for some time.
The Amsterdam-based agency does not share clients or resources with New York, Tokyo and Sao Paulo, following a financial agreement that severed ties with these operations.
The changes at Amsterdam come as Campaign reports that StrawberryFrog is planning to open an outpost in London and is in the midst of finding a senior management team. The independent network is also launching an outpost in Mumbai.
The change at the Amsterdam-based agency is part of a new positioning -- "Ideas without borders" -- for the nine-year old firm, which specialises in pan-European and global campaigns for clients including Chevrolet, Opel, Panasonic and Asics Onitsuka Tiger.
The agency said the new name was chosen to reflect the values of creativity, freedom of thinking and commercial acumen, associated with the city of Amsterdam, as well as its standing on the global stage.
Brian Elliott, founder and chief executive of Amsterdam Worldwide, said, "The advertising business has changed radically, so we've changed to reflect that with a new name and a new philosophy that reinforces our point of difference as an international agency steeped in communications innovation and creativity."
Amsterdam Worldwide is also headed up by Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director, and Jonathan Fletcher, head of strategic planning.
Uli Wiesendanger, who helped found TBWA, remains chairman of the advisory board of directors, a position he has held since the agency's launch in 1999.
Wiesendanger said: "The time has come for a change. There are no borders in strategy, creativity and media any more. Amsterdam Worldwide is a grown-up international agency that speaks through its work."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)