Telegraph signs Nissan as Telegraph TV sponsor
LONDON - Telegraph Media Group has secured Nissan X-Trail as a sponsor of Telegraph TV in a three-month deal, its largest to date.
The cross-platform multi-media deal includes pre- and post-roll Nissan X-Trail ads on Telegraph TV's weekly features programme 'Holy Cows'.
Nissan X-Trail will also be given co-branded ads in The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph and its Seven Magazine supplement, and co-branded traffic drivers on Telegraph.co.uk.
TMG's in-house audio/video production department has designed the four pre-roll ads, working closely with Nissan and its media agency Manning Gottlieb OMD and digital creative agency Duke.
They have been developed from Nissan's original TV ad, with each one representing a surface that the Nissan X-Trail specialises in, such as rock, water, sand and snow.
Alison Reay, digital media director at TMG, said: "[This] sponsorship deal sees Nissan move beyond standard advertising to a more integrated and editorially led campaign, engaging our audience through Telegraph TV as well as the newspaper, magazine and online outputs for maximum impact."
In February, TMG expanded its newspaper production department to include an audio and video offering for advertisers to complement their in-paper activity.
Gareth Dunsmore, digital marketing manager at Nissan, said: "We are positive that our partnership will work well across multiple platforms, both online and press, in addition to further digital integration as we move forward."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London