Space expands team on the back of new account wins
LONDON - Integrated agency Space has made new five appointments on the back of recent account wins including Samsung and the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
The new hires include Alex Hawke as senior account director with responsibility for Samsung and CPRE. Hawke has worked on below-the-line and above-the-line marketing during his career, working with clients including HSBC, P&G, Cadbury and DHL. His last role was with 141 Worldwide, with previous positions at Arc and Triangle.
Working under Hawke on Samsung and CPRE is Jon Kent, who takes on the role of senior account manager.
Kent moves from Wax, where he worked for four years, before that working at Team LGM. He has worked on accounts including Lego, United Biscuits and Honda.
Philippa Johns joins Space as creative services manager after leaving the Haygarth Group where she worked for six years. She will oversee the traffic and production of work from client account teams to studio and from studio to external partners and suppliers, as well as managing resources and time in the creative department.
Space has also recruited James Kingman as a designer and Nina Inberg as an account executive.
David Atkinson, managing partner of Space, said the expansion of the team followed major new client wins over the last few months.
Atkinson said: "Growing the team and bringing in the best people is vital to the success of Space. We look for people who want to be involved in the creative process, have a wide panorama of the marketing mix and understand the benefits of integrated marketing solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire