Space expands team on the back of new account wins
LONDON - Integrated agency Space has made new five appointments on the back of recent account wins including Samsung and the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
The new hires include Alex Hawke as senior account director with responsibility for Samsung and CPRE. Hawke has worked on below-the-line and above-the-line marketing during his career, working with clients including HSBC, P&G, Cadbury and DHL. His last role was with 141 Worldwide, with previous positions at Arc and Triangle.
Working under Hawke on Samsung and CPRE is Jon Kent, who takes on the role of senior account manager.
Kent moves from Wax, where he worked for four years, before that working at Team LGM. He has worked on accounts including Lego, United Biscuits and Honda.
Philippa Johns joins Space as creative services manager after leaving the Haygarth Group where she worked for six years. She will oversee the traffic and production of work from client account teams to studio and from studio to external partners and suppliers, as well as managing resources and time in the creative department.
Space has also recruited James Kingman as a designer and Nina Inberg as an account executive.
David Atkinson, managing partner of Space, said the expansion of the team followed major new client wins over the last few months.
Atkinson said: "Growing the team and bringing in the best people is vital to the success of Space. We look for people who want to be involved in the creative process, have a wide panorama of the marketing mix and understand the benefits of integrated marketing solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London