Honda campaign invites prospects for drive in the country
LONDON - Relationship marketing agency Hicklin Slade & Partners has developed a campaign for Honda to encourage families, couples, company car buyers and first-time buyers to take a drive this summer.
The Honda Summer Drive Day will use online and direct marketing to invite existing prospects to a series of weekend events, starting this month at beautiful heritage sites such as the Four Seasons in Hook, Hampshire and Slayley Hall, Newcastle.
The campaign uses rural and relaxing imagery to reflect the leisurely tone of the events.
Participants will be able to drive up to three Honda cards while members of the decision-maker's family can enjoy spa treatments, golf lessons and an F1 simulator.
HS&P has previously worked with Honda on its Accord "difficult is worth doing" launch campaign, using a text response Wap portal to generate new leads among prospects for the executive model car.
Mark Khoo, senior account director at HS&P, said: "People's weekend time is precious and this is especially the case with families.
"So in addition to offering exciting cars to drive like the new Accord at the drive day events this summer, we wanted to offer attendees a memorable weekend and a lasting impression of Honda's passion to deliver a premium ownership experience."
Lee Anne Crossley, relationship marketing manager at Honda, said: "Females, user-choosers and first-time new car buyers represent a big incremental growth opportunity but have historically been more difficult to attract to dealerships.
"We were therefore attracted to the premise of these premium weekend events that enable prospects to get so much closer to our brand and range of products in a relaxing environment."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London