Honda campaign invites prospects for drive in the country
LONDON - Relationship marketing agency Hicklin Slade & Partners has developed a campaign for Honda to encourage families, couples, company car buyers and first-time buyers to take a drive this summer.
The Honda Summer Drive Day will use online and direct marketing to invite existing prospects to a series of weekend events, starting this month at beautiful heritage sites such as the Four Seasons in Hook, Hampshire and Slayley Hall, Newcastle.
The campaign uses rural and relaxing imagery to reflect the leisurely tone of the events.
Participants will be able to drive up to three Honda cards while members of the decision-maker's family can enjoy spa treatments, golf lessons and an F1 simulator.
HS&P has previously worked with Honda on its Accord "difficult is worth doing" launch campaign, using a text response Wap portal to generate new leads among prospects for the executive model car.
Mark Khoo, senior account director at HS&P, said: "People's weekend time is precious and this is especially the case with families.
"So in addition to offering exciting cars to drive like the new Accord at the drive day events this summer, we wanted to offer attendees a memorable weekend and a lasting impression of Honda's passion to deliver a premium ownership experience."
Lee Anne Crossley, relationship marketing manager at Honda, said: "Females, user-choosers and first-time new car buyers represent a big incremental growth opportunity but have historically been more difficult to attract to dealerships.
"We were therefore attracted to the premise of these premium weekend events that enable prospects to get so much closer to our brand and range of products in a relaxing environment."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire