Arts Council England reviews design agency roster
LONDON - The Arts Council England is looking to create a design and marketing agency roster as it develops the organisation's brand and develops marketing campaigns targeted at regional audiences.
The organisation is looking for a roster of agencies to help it develop the Arts Council brand position to reflect its priorities of "celebrating artistic excellence and getting great art to everyone". Recent work has been commissioned on an ad hoc basis.
The move follows an ongoing shortlisting process for its first digital roster announced two months ago, and is part of a major shake up of marketing under new chief executive Alan Davey.
Elizabeth Marston, Arts Council England marketing officer, said: "We want to represent the arts, artists and arts organisations that we support and develop -- therefore creativity, innovation, eclecticism and quality are key.
"We are looking for agencies that offer exciting, experimental and inspirational work that incorporates both striking visual beauty with cutting edge design, to help us take our brand in a new direction."
The AAR is helping with the review. The closing date for applications is July 28.
In April Davey outlined new strategic priorities for Arts Council England, following the government-commissioned review into the arts by former Edinburgh International Festival director Brian McMaster.
Davey's appointment in January was followed by the announcement that Arts Council funding to 200 arts organisations was to be axed.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer - Award winning agency - c£30k central London Fill Recruitment Ltd Central London, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)