BP becomes sixth top-tier London Olympics sponsor
LONDON - BP has been unveiled as the sixth top-tier domestic sponsor of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The oil company will provide fuel for vehicles involved in the competition, as well as washing and catering facilities during the games.
In the four-year run up to the 2012 Olympics it will run exhibitions and cultural events as part of the 'Cultural Olympiad' programme run by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games.
With the addition of BP, LOCOG now has six top-tier partners including Lloyds TSB, EDF Energy, Adidas, British Airways and BT. Deloitte, the financial giant, is the only 'tier two' sponsor signed to date.
Sebastian Coe, the chairman of LOCOG, said: "BP has a well established track record of supporting the expertise and passion of our creative and cultural industries, and I hope that we will be able to draw upon it for our four-year cultural programme, which aims to inextricably link sport, culture, community and education."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA