Hyatt Hotels selects five finalists for £20m global ad account
NEW YORK - US hotel group Hyatt Hotels has chosen five agencies to compete for global brand image duties, following its split with Euro RSCG last month.
The company has not named the agencies but they are believed to be The Martin Agency in Richmond, Virginia, BBDO in New York, Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York, Cutwater in San Francisco, and Publicis & Hal Riney in San Francisco, according to US reports.
The final five were chosen by Hyatt marketing executives from a list of 10 and final presentations are expected to take place later this month.
The review is focused on the Hyatt's master brand and does not include the sub-brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, which Cramer Krasselt in Chicago continues to handle.
Euro RSCG was only appointed to the global Hyatt account in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Marketing Agency - South Oxon - £38k + Bonus - NP037 Stonor £38k + Bonus, South Oxfordshire
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage