Hyatt Hotels selects five finalists for £20m global ad account
NEW YORK - US hotel group Hyatt Hotels has chosen five agencies to compete for global brand image duties, following its split with Euro RSCG last month.
The company has not named the agencies but they are believed to be The Martin Agency in Richmond, Virginia, BBDO in New York, Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York, Cutwater in San Francisco, and Publicis & Hal Riney in San Francisco, according to US reports.
The final five were chosen by Hyatt marketing executives from a list of 10 and final presentations are expected to take place later this month.
The review is focused on the Hyatt's master brand and does not include the sub-brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, which Cramer Krasselt in Chicago continues to handle.
Euro RSCG was only appointed to the global Hyatt account in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London