Hyatt Hotels selects five finalists for £20m global ad account
NEW YORK - US hotel group Hyatt Hotels has chosen five agencies to compete for global brand image duties, following its split with Euro RSCG last month.
The company has not named the agencies but they are believed to be The Martin Agency in Richmond, Virginia, BBDO in New York, Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York, Cutwater in San Francisco, and Publicis & Hal Riney in San Francisco, according to US reports.
The final five were chosen by Hyatt marketing executives from a list of 10 and final presentations are expected to take place later this month.
The review is focused on the Hyatt's master brand and does not include the sub-brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, which Cramer Krasselt in Chicago continues to handle.
Euro RSCG was only appointed to the global Hyatt account in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Superb Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k, Central London
- Account Manager - Promotional Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, Central London
- Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - Central London - Excellent Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London