Hyatt Hotels selects five finalists for £20m global ad account
NEW YORK - US hotel group Hyatt Hotels has chosen five agencies to compete for global brand image duties, following its split with Euro RSCG last month.
The company has not named the agencies but they are believed to be The Martin Agency in Richmond, Virginia, BBDO in New York, Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York, Cutwater in San Francisco, and Publicis & Hal Riney in San Francisco, according to US reports.
The final five were chosen by Hyatt marketing executives from a list of 10 and final presentations are expected to take place later this month.
The review is focused on the Hyatt's master brand and does not include the sub-brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, which Cramer Krasselt in Chicago continues to handle.
Euro RSCG was only appointed to the global Hyatt account in September last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London