Capital signs Rimmel London as summer tour sponsor
LONDON - GCap Media's Capital 95.8 has signed make-up brand Rimmel London as a sponsor of its Capital Live Summer Tour.
The tour, which kicked off this week and runs until the end of August, will feature gigs from bands and artists including Duffy, Scouting for Girls, Adele, The Feeling and The Kooks.
Promotional activity will include a schedule of live reads and pre-recorded trailers promoted by Capital's DJs throughout the day, a bespoke section on the Capital 95.8 website, gig footage and live tracks/videos of each of the artists, a CRM campaign encouraging listeners online and SMS activity both before and after the gigs.
Listeners can text in the word "London" to enter a draw to win tickets to the gigs, Rimmel London gift packs or four VIP tickets that include a pre-gig pampering session and full Rimmel make-over.
Entrants will be picked at random and need to answer a general knowledge question based on London, celebrity looks or glamour, correctly to win a prize.
The Capital 95.8 street teams will also be handing out samples of Rimmel products in the local London regions hosting the gigs to further support the campaign.
The deal was conceived and negotiated by OMD's associate radio director Kate Roscoe and associate Fuse director Cate Murden and Tamsin Anderson, GCap Media's group head of GCap Solutions.
Roscoe said: "It's great to see Rimmel London partnering with Capital again. It's been four years since they sponsored Party in the Park.
"Capital and Rimmel London share very similar brand values so together we have created engaging content through a fully integrated partnership. Capital Live with Rimmel London offers Londoners a unique experience at intimate and credible gigs."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London