Lewis PR appoints Chander to run Singapore office
SINGAPORE - Lewis PR has appointed Sumrita Chander (pictured) as general manager of its Singapore office as associate director James Brasher moves to a newly created regional director role.
Chander, who has been with Lewis since 2006, had previously headed the agency’s Technology practice.
Based in Singapore, the two will report to Erin Atan, senior VP of Lewis Asia Pacific, who said: "Over the last year, we have succeeded in growing our regional revenues by 45 per cent and have firmly established Singapore as the regional headquarters of Lewis Asia Pacific. I’m confident that Sumrita will propel our Singapore operations to the next level of growth."
The appointments follow the PR firm’s restructure in Europe and the US to integrate its global approach to account servicing and business development.
Current clients include Audi, Amadeus, Brocade, Citrix and RIM.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London