Lewis PR appoints Chander to run Singapore office
SINGAPORE - Lewis PR has appointed Sumrita Chander (pictured) as general manager of its Singapore office as associate director James Brasher moves to a newly created regional director role.
Chander, who has been with Lewis since 2006, had previously headed the agency’s Technology practice.
Based in Singapore, the two will report to Erin Atan, senior VP of Lewis Asia Pacific, who said: "Over the last year, we have succeeded in growing our regional revenues by 45 per cent and have firmly established Singapore as the regional headquarters of Lewis Asia Pacific. I’m confident that Sumrita will propel our Singapore operations to the next level of growth."
The appointments follow the PR firm’s restructure in Europe and the US to integrate its global approach to account servicing and business development.
Current clients include Audi, Amadeus, Brocade, Citrix and RIM.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London