White Zone revitalises packaging for La Brea Bakery
LONDON - Branding agency White Zone has redesigned the paper bag packaging for La Brea Bakery's range of breads.
La Brea, which produces handcrafted breads aimed at the premium retail market, appointed the agency to rejuvenate its paper bag packaging using a modern and uncomplicated design.
White Zone responded to the brief by choosing a dark green colour to add a high-quality feel to the packaging. It also decided to spell out on the front of the pack La Brea's core product values, such as "free from artifical additives" and "low fat".
The rear-of-pack printed information was also redesigned to be more streamlined and easier on the eye.
Before the final design was agreed on, the agency produced mock-up bags which were presented to La Brea's target retailers.
Cliff Owen, White Zone's design director, said: "Working on a prestigious brand like La Brea Bakery has been fantastic for White Zone.
"Our team has developed a real passion for the company and its products, which has made it easy to come up with an exciting and creative packaging design concept."
Sarah Murphy, La Brea's marketing manager, said: "We appointed White Zone based on a positive recommendation and have not looked back since.
The team has a genuine understanding and appreciation for the integrity of our brand, which is crucial in this business. This project has been a creative eye-opener for us and we'll be really interested to hear about further innovative packaging solutions that White Zone can develop for La Brea Bakery."
White Zone is part of Sun Branding Solutions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London