LSC appoints Haygarth for apprenticeship DM drive
LONDON - The Learning Skills Council has appointed Haygarth to launch a regional apprenticeship direct campaign in London, using illustrations of plasticine people to represent different sectors.
The direct marketing campaign, which launches at the end of July, has been designed to encourage businesses to recruit and train apprentices, as part of a long term investment to address their business's skills needs.
Haygarth is responsible for developing the target database as well as overall creative and management of the whole direct marketing campaign.
The creative uses the theme "shaped by you" with illustrations of plasticine people working in each of the target sectors, including construction, retail, hospitality and catering.
It was devised to provide a visual cue that links back to the Learning Skills Council's umbrella creative theme "It's in our hands".
Teaser emails prior to the direct marketing activity and a follow up email will be tested as part of the campaign.
Certain sectors, where it is harder to achieve cut through, will also receive a pack that includes plasticine in order to increase recall and link to the "shaped by you" creative.
The overall objective of the campaign is to increase awareness of apprenticeships among key sectors in London and drive leads for the apprenticeship programme.
Juwon Adenyin, marketing manager at LSC, said: "The challenge for Haygarth was to create a DM pack that had a persuasive and compelling message that ensured businesses respond to the notion that apprentices are not a cost, but an investment."
Alex Lloyd, joint managing director at Haygarth, said: "This is another great win for Haygarth. The LSC work will give us the opportunity to really demonstrate our strength in terms of direct marketing."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London