Digital Marketing Group hires Guy Harris to drive new business
LONDON - Digital Marketing Group has poached Guy Harris, DMS managing director, to take on the role of of development director.
In his new position, Harris will primarily be responsible for generating new business across the group's outbound telemarketing, digital and data specialist HSM and digital creative agency Hyperlaunch.
Harris has a solid background in marketing and driving new business. His career has seen him work at agencies including Euro RSCG, Brann and Ogilvy & Mather and Lowe Direct in New York.
Ben Langdon, Digital Marketing Group's chief executive, said: "His new business and marketing skills gained from time at Brann, Lowe Direct, Euro RSCG Circle and DMS will aid the growth of both HSM and Hyperlaunch.
Digital Marketing Group, which is listed on the AIM market, recently posted annual results revealing that profits before tax were up 42% to £6.69m for the year ended March 31 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Stopgap £50000 - £57000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Art Director x3 AF Selection £40,000 - £55,000, Warwickshire
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Communications / Engagement Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire