Digital Marketing Group hires Guy Harris to drive new business
LONDON - Digital Marketing Group has poached Guy Harris, DMS managing director, to take on the role of of development director.
In his new position, Harris will primarily be responsible for generating new business across the group's outbound telemarketing, digital and data specialist HSM and digital creative agency Hyperlaunch.
Harris has a solid background in marketing and driving new business. His career has seen him work at agencies including Euro RSCG, Brann and Ogilvy & Mather and Lowe Direct in New York.
Ben Langdon, Digital Marketing Group's chief executive, said: "His new business and marketing skills gained from time at Brann, Lowe Direct, Euro RSCG Circle and DMS will aid the growth of both HSM and Hyperlaunch.
Digital Marketing Group, which is listed on the AIM market, recently posted annual results revealing that profits before tax were up 42% to £6.69m for the year ended March 31 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London