Marketing to children and their parents
In this SpeakersChannel.tv video senior marketers from organisations including Disney and Burger King discuss how to effectively and ethically market to children and their parents.
The video offers insights into using the right channels and tone to engage children and their parents. It also, importantly, explores how marketers can ensure that they remain ethical and responsible in approaching this market.
SpeakersChannel.tv videos fuse conference presentation excerpts and backstage speaker interviews to offer a range of perspectives on key topics.
Watch the video now by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Innovation Manager Stopgap £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Cultural Insights Consultant Trace £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Project Manager - Award Winning Integrated Agency - £45K + Bens + Annual Bonus Story Recruitment up to £45K + annual bonus + great benefits, London