Marketing to children and their parents
In this SpeakersChannel.tv video senior marketers from organisations including Disney and Burger King discuss how to effectively and ethically market to children and their parents.
The video offers insights into using the right channels and tone to engage children and their parents. It also, importantly, explores how marketers can ensure that they remain ethical and responsible in approaching this market.
SpeakersChannel.tv videos fuse conference presentation excerpts and backstage speaker interviews to offer a range of perspectives on key topics.
Watch the video now by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Tomorrow Recruitment £60k - £65k, East London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000 - £48000 per annum + Superb Central London Benefits, City of London