MindShare promotes Chadwick to head Nike globally
LONDON - MindShare Worldwide has appointed Jonathan Chadwick to head its international Nike account, moving him over from his role as managing partner across central Europe and Russia.
In his new post, Chadwick will report to Nick Waters, MindShare's chief executive of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Chadwick replaces Dominic Fawcett, who joined PHD as worldwide strategy director.
Waters said: "Jon is a top class talent who has performed wonders with us across Asia Pacific and Central Europe. It's great to have him run one of our most exciting assignments. It's going to be an invigorating time."
Chadwick has also worked at MindShare's Singapore office as the regional business director on Unilever, Pepsi and Kimberley Clark; and spent two years at the agency's Vietnam office.
Chadwick said: "After working on a number of challenging assignments in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Asia Pacific.
"The opportunity to manage the Nike account is one of those rare opportunities to partner with one of the world's greatest brands.
"Nike has a tradition of executing some of the most cutting-edge communication strategies and, along with the team, I look to forward to continuing this legacy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London