Alterian signs software deals with three major Spanish firms
LONDON - Alterian has secured deals with three major Spanish firms -- BBVA, El Corte Ingles and Air Miles Spain -- for the use of its integrated marketing software.
The deals have come via Alterian's partnership with Iberica, the master reseller that Alterian has been working with since 2004.
BBVA, which is the second largest bank in Spain, is using Alterian's Data Discovery and Visualisation (DDV) and Analytical Reporting software in its corporate financial management department to analyse strategic customer data.
El Corte Ingles is the largest retailer in Spain with more than 100 stores across the country. The company uses Alterian's software in its direct marketing department in order to target high-growth segments and manage campaigns.
The other recent customer win for Alterian is Air Miles Spain, which runs the largest loyalty programme in Spain. Air Miles uses Alterian's DDV and Campaign Manager software, to allow the marketing team to define, execute and manage campaigns from their desktops.
Ben Jackson, director of Alterian in Europe and Asia Pacific, said: "The growth that Iberica Alterian has achieved so far in 2008 is very strong and Spain is a key European market for us.
"New projects with industry leaders such as BBVA, Air Miles Spain and El Corte Ingles are a powerful endorsement of our technology and capability in this region."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)