LBM launches new business data partnership
LONDON - Data provider LBM has launched a new service in a bid to help business-to-business marketers target prospects with solid finances.
The online service, developed in conjunction with credit risk data specialist Graydon UK, will offer direct marketers the opportunity to download pre-vetted B2B mailing lists including details of more than 1.3m business decision-makers across the UK.
Richard Payne-Gill, marketing director at LBM, said: "This is a valuable new partnership with the leading risk management brand in data. Not only it does it enhance and strengthen LBM's proposition in the B2B list arena, it also provides us with a new channel to market via Graydon's customer network."
In the current economic climate, it is hoped the service will enable marketers to avoid prospects lacking in financial strength and likely to heighten risk exposure and increase bad debt.
Based on the risk-assessed data, direct marketers will be able to avoid targeting companies likely to encounter severe financial difficulties in the next year -- enabling them to tailor and prioritise their campaigns to target those prospects most likely to produce solid financial returns.
Martin Williams, managing director of Graydon UK, said: "Demonstrating sufficient return on investment is an essential part of every direct marketing campaign. There's nothing worse than investing time, effort and hard cash in chasing up a sales lead generated by direct marketing only to find that the company in question is not creditworthy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London