EHS Brann Cirencester creates mail to support Volvo XC90 range
LONDON - EHS Brann Cirencester has created a below-the-line campaign to push the Volvo XC90 range, tying in with the carmaker's sponsorship of the Volvo Ocean Race, which starts in October.
The mailer has a nautical theme, drawing comparisons between the adventurous spirit of the yacht race and the Volvo XC90. It reads "Live life in the eye of the storm", based on research showing that the car appeals to those who live life at the centre of controlled chaos.
It supports a television campaign created by Nitro, and backs the global brand positioning "life is better lived together". Volvo dealerships will also receive letters, leaflets and point-of-sale materials along the same lines.
Anita Fox, head of marketing communications at Volvo Car UK, said: "The Volvo Ocean Race combines endurance, commitment, excitement, speed, technology and teamwork - the same attributes as the Volvo XC90 range.
"The campaign promotes the Volvo XC90 range as the SUV for those who want a little bit more control as part of an active, thrilling life."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London