EHS Brann Cirencester creates mail to support Volvo XC90 range
LONDON - EHS Brann Cirencester has created a below-the-line campaign to push the Volvo XC90 range, tying in with the carmaker's sponsorship of the Volvo Ocean Race, which starts in October.
The mailer has a nautical theme, drawing comparisons between the adventurous spirit of the yacht race and the Volvo XC90. It reads "Live life in the eye of the storm", based on research showing that the car appeals to those who live life at the centre of controlled chaos.
It supports a television campaign created by Nitro, and backs the global brand positioning "life is better lived together". Volvo dealerships will also receive letters, leaflets and point-of-sale materials along the same lines.
Anita Fox, head of marketing communications at Volvo Car UK, said: "The Volvo Ocean Race combines endurance, commitment, excitement, speed, technology and teamwork - the same attributes as the Volvo XC90 range.
"The campaign promotes the Volvo XC90 range as the SUV for those who want a little bit more control as part of an active, thrilling life."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £28,000, South West London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset