Hyatt Hotels appoints BBDO New York to global account
LONDON - US hotel group Hyatt Hotels has appointed BBDO in New York to handle worldwide corporate branding duties.
The Omnicom-owned agency's sister agency PHD has also scooped media planning and buying for the hotel group.
BBDO succeeds Havas' Euro RSCG in New York, which parted company with Hyatt in the spring after just nine months on the business.
The agency won through in a pitch process that also included The Martin Agency in Richmond, Virginia; Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York; Cutwater in San Francisco and Publicis & Hal Riney in San Francisco.
The review is focused on the Hyatt master brand and does not include the sub-brands Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, which Cramer Krasselt in Chicago continues to handle.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Consultant - Cultural Insight Rare Selection Up to £42500 + benefits, London