Vogue and Bebo pick up IMG-created model series
NEW YORK - Vogue TV and Bebo have acquired an online video series following three models around the fashion circuit, created by entertainment content agency IMG Media and sponsored by US clothing retailer Express.com.
IMG, which represents the models and runs fashion shows including New York's Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, said 'Model.Live' is a 12-episode show which "reveals the truth about how professional models live and the work and commitments they face in their day-to-day lives".
Products from sponsor Express.com will feature in each episode, while Vogue.TV's site will have a facility for viewers to shop for clothes and accessories featured in each of the episodes, including trends inspired by each model's signature look.
Austria Alcantara, Cato van Ee and Madeline Kragh will update their Bebo profiles daily with video diaries, text messages, photos, blogs and schedules.
To further the show's interactive experience, viewers can comment on each model's progress or post messages of support, encouragement and advice via the Model.Live channel profile on Bebo.
In addition, viewers can submit questions to the models via the Express.com website. One question will be featured and answered each week.
The first episode of 'Model.Live' premiered on Vogue.TV yesterday and the new episodes will run on Fridays for 12 weeks.
The series can also be viewed on Tidal TV, Hulu, Veoh and TiVo and will be available on mobile phones through JuiceCaster.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.