Information Arts to handle Harte Hanks' technology database
LONDON - Data services provider Information Arts has taken sole responsibility for the direct sales of the Harte Hanks' CiTDB technology database in the UK.
Information Arts will introduce a new range of data and insight services for users of the database, which allows technology and telecommunication companies to execute marketing campaigns and build sales pipelines.
The data provides a view of the technology lifecycle of businesses within the UK and across Europe.
Built and maintained through regular telephone research, CiTDB has the capability to profile more than 2.2m IT decision makers from 750,000 business in 25 countries.
It also delivers insight data for decision makers expressing interest in all areas of IT and telecoms.
Simon Lawrence, chief executive of Information Arts, said: "This kind of specialist insight data will ultimately give technology marketers the intelligence edge. It is our aim to ensure that business-to-business marketers have the right data products in order to effectively execute marketing campaigns in the IT, telecoms and technology sectors.
"We will be integrating the database into our existing Pan European database warehouse OMNI, but also specifically using the data held within CiTDB to develop a series of analytical products and models for marketers targeting the SME sector."
Effective from August, Information Arts has taken on the existing Harte Hanks UK sales team as part of the agreement.
The announcement follows the launch by Information Arts of a number of new products including the OMNI Pan European database alongside the boosting of its client portfolio with Cisco Systems, Vonage and Vodafone.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London