Golley Slater wins insurance.co.uk customer acquisition business
LONDON - Lloyds TSB has appointed Golley Slater to provide the customer acquisition strategy for its insurance comparison site insurance.co.uk.
In response to the brief, Golley Slater plans to deliver a combined search approach encompassing paid, natural and social search.
Chris Lovell, CEO of Golley Slater, said: "At the core of the approach will be to deliver on all of the primary objectives of Insurance.co.uk, including raising brand awareness in a cluttered and competitive marketplace."
Lovell also said that while customer retention is important, the agency will also need to target "switchers" and drive high-converting traffic to the site.
Its aim is to communicate that customers can make a more informed choice of insurance company and type of policy using the comparison site.
Insurance.co.uk offers consumers quotes from a panel of car, motorbike, van and travel insurers and allows people to compare policies on price, policy benefits and service.
Alasdair Lenman, head of direct insurance for Lloyds TSB Insurance, said: "Golley Slater was selected following a competitive tender due to their considerable and proven experience in this field.
"We look forward to working with them as we continue to grow the market presence of Insurance.co.uk."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London