Publicis launches Phonevalley in Russia
LONDON - Publicis has expanded its Phonevalley mobile marketing offering into Russia, which has 80m mobile subscribers.
Phonevalley will be headquartered in Moscow and will collaborate with all Publicis Groupe agencies in the country.
Kirill Pozdnyakov, previously a director of Russian mobile marketing company Fresh-Media, is the business development director.
The Russian mobile market has a lot of potential, according to Alexandre Mars, chief executive of Phonevalley and head of mobile at Publicis Groupe.
Mars said: "With 80m mobile subscribers and 14m users of the mobile internet every month, we believe the Russian mobile market is fully mature to broaden its communications channels to mobile."
Publicis bought Phonevalley last year and has since helped it to expand from Europe to Asia and the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + car/ car allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Regional Marketing Manager - Northern Region EMO £30-35,000 per annum + CAR + Benefits, Northern Region - Home Based