Publicis launches Phonevalley in Russia
LONDON - Publicis has expanded its Phonevalley mobile marketing offering into Russia, which has 80m mobile subscribers.
Phonevalley will be headquartered in Moscow and will collaborate with all Publicis Groupe agencies in the country.
Kirill Pozdnyakov, previously a director of Russian mobile marketing company Fresh-Media, is the business development director.
The Russian mobile market has a lot of potential, according to Alexandre Mars, chief executive of Phonevalley and head of mobile at Publicis Groupe.
Mars said: "With 80m mobile subscribers and 14m users of the mobile internet every month, we believe the Russian mobile market is fully mature to broaden its communications channels to mobile."
Publicis bought Phonevalley last year and has since helped it to expand from Europe to Asia and the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London