Bluewater mall launches Azure marketing offer
LONDON - Bluewater shopping centre has launched a package-style offering to encourage brands to use its space for advertising and experiential marketing.
The offering has been branded Azure and will be sold through one point of contact, consumer marketing specialist iblink.
Marketers can book a range of activities over a minimum one-month period.
These include roaming sampling, digital proximity marketing, the lease of the centre's 2,700 square foot entrance hall space, branding of the large sails hanging from the centre's ceilings, advertising space on the approach to the centre, and VIP car parking space for outdoor activities.
Alex Johns, founder of iblink, said: "Azure provides brands with a unique opportunity to do things differently in outdoor, experiential and digital marketing in the largest retail and leisure destination in Europe.
"Access for brands to so many parts of the centre has never been allowed before and therefore offers an advantage over traditional promotional rules within Bluewater."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East