Bluewater mall launches Azure marketing offer
LONDON - Bluewater shopping centre has launched a package-style offering to encourage brands to use its space for advertising and experiential marketing.
The offering has been branded Azure and will be sold through one point of contact, consumer marketing specialist iblink.
Marketers can book a range of activities over a minimum one-month period.
These include roaming sampling, digital proximity marketing, the lease of the centre's 2,700 square foot entrance hall space, branding of the large sails hanging from the centre's ceilings, advertising space on the approach to the centre, and VIP car parking space for outdoor activities.
Alex Johns, founder of iblink, said: "Azure provides brands with a unique opportunity to do things differently in outdoor, experiential and digital marketing in the largest retail and leisure destination in Europe.
"Access for brands to so many parts of the centre has never been allowed before and therefore offers an advantage over traditional promotional rules within Bluewater."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)