Bluewater mall launches Azure marketing offer
LONDON - Bluewater shopping centre has launched a package-style offering to encourage brands to use its space for advertising and experiential marketing.
The offering has been branded Azure and will be sold through one point of contact, consumer marketing specialist iblink.
Marketers can book a range of activities over a minimum one-month period.
These include roaming sampling, digital proximity marketing, the lease of the centre's 2,700 square foot entrance hall space, branding of the large sails hanging from the centre's ceilings, advertising space on the approach to the centre, and VIP car parking space for outdoor activities.
Alex Johns, founder of iblink, said: "Azure provides brands with a unique opportunity to do things differently in outdoor, experiential and digital marketing in the largest retail and leisure destination in Europe.
"Access for brands to so many parts of the centre has never been allowed before and therefore offers an advantage over traditional promotional rules within Bluewater."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London